Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Things I love about living in Bengga-loray!!! (I’m not over how cute the Italian accent is!)

1.) Fresh, steaming, filter coffee every morning. If you don’t know what you are missing, please stop by our place at 6.30AM any morning...you will be welcomed by the lovely smell of freshly brewed Cothas coffee decoction with milk...it just hits the spot!

2.) Ten minute commute to work... walking. Though of late my dad has been dropping us off by car on his way to socialize at the Indiranagar Club (He is reducing his carbon print at our expense! ;)). Ok, I think he just likes doing it whenever he can.

3.) Workouts most often involve just running around the building! :) No gym bag or other logistics just get out the door and run! Well, the Indiranagar Club which offers us tennis, swimming, and a gym....is a 10 minute drive away....I know, we are quite spoilt!

4.) Shopping!!! :) Well... I just haven’t got tired of it, yet...the options are endless ...especially with some good tailors on hand.

5.) Access to all sorts of food...compared to Hubli...I’m not selling you out yet D.C., but you can’t beat all you can eat sushi and drink buffets on Sunday!

6.) Phenomenal weather! Great for wearing whatever clothes you fancy (sorta), sandals, and growing plants...the basil seedlings are moving along and the jasmine plant is blooming.

7.) Mom’s yummy cooking...it’s great to come home to it.

8.) No more 24 hour flights once a year for unlimited access to stories, tickle fights, hugs, kisses, and heartfelt laughter sessions with my parents and Adam.


The list goes on from big things to the mundane....but I do miss all the friends and family we’ve left behind....hopefully this list is getting YOU readers out there eager to come visit, and make our stay here all the more fun!

1 comment:

  1. I finally found your blog! Glad you worked things out with Hubli... a year there would have been a little much. Hope all is well. Your pictures and descriptions make me miss India. a lot.

    ReplyDelete