Saturday, January 2, 2010

On the ground running in 20.10

Yesterday I continued my annual tradition of doing some sort of exercise on the 1st day of January to start the year off on the right foot The mandatory 6am college swim practice in 1998 has since turned into a voluntary run that often takes place much later in the day (i.e., 5pm). This year, I decided for the first time to tie in a theme from the upcoming year and settled on running 20.10 kilometers (hooray for moving to India and following the metric system, which made the run much shorter). If you read Vidya's post on running a few weeks ago, then you would know that most of our runs involve circling our apartment complex, where about 3 laps equal a kilometer. Thanks to my ipod, the 1.5+ hour run that took me around the building 60 times was not nearly as painful and boring as I thought it would be.

On another note, I woke up this morning to the news that OSU beat Oregon in the Rose Bowl...Go Bucks!

No comments:

Post a Comment